Test datasets are small contrived datasets that let you test a machine learning algorithm or test harness. The data from test datasets have well-defined properties, such as linearly or non-linearity, that allow you to...
- How to Create a Linux Virtual Machine For Machine Learning Development With Python 3
- How much you know about Artificial Intelligence
- How and When to Use ROC Curves and Precision-Recall Curves for Classification in Python
- How to Generate Test Datasets in Python with scikit-learn
- How to Handle Missing Data with Python